“Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way,
Oh what fun it is to ride
In a one-horse open sleigh”
It’s time to sing carols and dance as Christmas 2018 is just around the corner. The preparations have already begun. Fancy clothes, Christmas lights, Christmas trees- The vibes are just amazing. It is an important annual festival of Christians. In many parts of the world, there is a public holiday to celebrate the festival. Every year it is celebrated on December 25.
In today’s section, we have brought to you Christmas Wishes that you can send to your friends, family, colleagues etc.
Funny Christmas Wishes:
Christmas is all about fun, laughter, and enjoyment. Send some funny Merry Christmas wishes text to your loved ones and bring a smile on their face.
- I wish for your holidays to be filled with many big smiles and big celebrations – but hopefully not big credit card bills!
- Christmas has been canceled! And it’s your fault because I told Santa you had been good and he died laughing!
- They say the best Christmas gifts come from the heart… but cash and gift cards do wonders too! Happy Holidays!
- It seems that the Christmas season keeps getting earlier each year. If it gets any earlier, Halloween is going to feel offended.
- I wonder how Santa celebrates Christmas day. After the late-night shift he pulls, I bet he stays in bed all day and does nothing. Sounds nice.
- Christmas is like a job: you do all the work but fat guy in the suit gets all the credit. Enjoy and be merry!
- How do cats greet each other at Christmas?
A furry Merry Christmas and Happy Mew Year!
- Santa can definitely do some pretty amazing things. But I really wish he could make “late fees” disappear off of bills. Merry Christmas!
- Christmas dinners are the best. While I may not be the greatest at cooking, I am pretty good at eating!
- Don’t forget your list to Santa this Christmas – you’ll get more out of him than you’ll get from your boss or the government! Have a good one.
- We wish you a less expensive Christmas. We wish you a less expensive Christmas. We wish you a less expensive Christmas and a debt-free New Year!
Inspirational Christmas Messages:
Inspirational Christmas messages are required to send to your loved ones over text message or put as a status online or to even write on greeting cards. Pick your favorite one from below and wish your close ones.
- Christmas is not just for little girls and boys, Christmas is more than all those toys.
Christmas is a time to reflect on the season, and remember that Jesus is the one true reason.
- A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small.
- Christmas songs in the background to set the mood, the lights are blinking, the eggnog is ready and family and friends are on their way. What else could you ask for?! Merry Christmas!
- Christmas can be like a major snowstorm, snow blowing in every direction. Here’s hoping that when Christmas day arrives you can relax and see the sunshine coming over the horizon!
- During this special day, what really matters is not how many presents are under the Christmas tree, but that you are surrounded by the love of family and friends. Merry Christmas!
Send these Merry Christmas Wishes 2018 to your loved ones and bring a smile on their face.
We hope that your Christmas Day 2018 is filled with love, laughs, and happiness.